Monday 19 August 2013

Print Club London Deluxe Workshop.

Last week I did a two day workshop at the print club London studio in Dalston. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. I've had a little experience with screen printing but as I hadn't done it in so long, I thought the workshop would be a nice refresher. It definitely was. A small group of 5 over a two day period going through all the basics of screen printing including preparing images in photoshop, preparing screens with light sensitive emulsion, exposing and finally printing and washing out screens. It all came rushing back. I also emailed Print club London about an internship as I'd love to learn more about screen printing professionally and technician work, I'm just in love with the process. They replied pretty swiftly and I have a trial day helping out with a workshop on Thursday. Here's hoping it goes well! Have a look at some piccies from the workshop. Think my print looks pretty bangin' actually.






No comments:

Post a Comment